- Our himalayan red rice helps to cure body pain and eye disorders
- It is a rich source of iron, phosphorous and other minerals.
- A 100gms serving of Red rice contains 0% trans fat and sugar.
- It’s a great source of fibres, vitamins and antioxidants.
- It helps regulating and stabilising blood sugar levels.
- It is believed that red rice helps in digestion and is even good for liver and kidneys.
How to Cook:
This is not a parboiled rice. They are raw and require 1 hour of soaking the rice before cooking. You can make delicious porridge, kheer, jeera rice, and even powdered rice goes well with warm milk for digestion.