- 100% organic extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil
- 100% Vegan and Preservative Free coconut oil
- Multipurpose coconut oil for skincare, haircare and fit for oral consumption
- Rich in antioxidants and natural saturated fat, Coconut Oil can improve heart health by increasing good cholesterol in your body
- Improves the moisture content of the skin
- Helps in providing relief from eczema and other skin irritations
- Improves skin barrier function and prevents skin allergies
- Reduces scars and marks from acne and other injuries
- Moisturises hair and reduces hair breakage
- Helps in weight loss by stimulating the metabolism
- Suitable for vegan diets and recipes
Organic Coconut Oil
Crispy Coconut Waffles with Mango Recipe
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) fresh halved Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup sliced onions
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to use organic coconut oil?
Organic coconut oil is a versatile oil that can be used in a variety of ways. Here are a few ways you can use organic coconut oil:
Cooking: Organic coconut oil is a great oil for cooking because it has a high smoke point (about 350°F) which means it can be used for sautéing, stir-frying, and baking without breaking down and producing harmful smoke.
Skincare: Organic coconut oil can be used as a natural moisturizer for the skin. It can help to hydrate and nourish the skin, and can also be used as a makeup remover or as a hair mask.
Oral care: Organic coconut oil can be used as a natural mouthwash or toothpaste. It is known as “oil pulling” which can help to remove toxins and bacteria from the mouth.
Hair care: Organic coconut oil can be used as a leave-in hair treatment to help to moisturize and strengthen the hair.
Baby care: Organic coconut oil is safe for babies and can be used as a natural moisturizer for the baby’s delicate skin.
Healing: Organic coconut oil can be used as a natural remedy for minor cuts, burns, and insect bites.
It’s important to note that organic coconut oil solidifies at temperatures below 76F (24C) and can become cloudy at temperatures below 59F (15C).
Also, always make sure to buy pure organic coconut oil to ensure that you are getting the most benefit from it.
Can organic coconut oil be used on hair?
Yes, organic coconut oil can be used on hair as a natural hair treatment. Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids and vitamins that can help to nourish and moisturize the hair. It can also help to strengthen the hair and prevent breakage.
Here are a few ways to use organic coconut oil on hair:
Leave-in conditioner: After shampooing and conditioning, apply a small amount of organic coconut oil to the ends of damp hair to help seal in moisture and prevent breakage.
Hair mask: Mix equal parts of organic coconut oil and honey, apply to hair and scalp, and leave on for at least 30 minutes before shampooing.
Scalp treatment: Massage a small amount of warm organic coconut oil into the scalp to help moisturize the scalp and reduce dandruff.
What’s organic coconut oil?
Organic coconut oil is a type of oil that is made from the milk of coconuts that are grown and harvested using organic farming methods. Organic farming is a method of agriculture that does not use synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, or genetically modified organisms (GMOs). Instead, it relies on natural methods to maintain soil fertility and control pests and diseases.
Organic coconut oil is used in a variety of ways, including cooking, skin care, oral care, hair care, and baby care. It is a versatile oil that can be used in many different ways. It can also be consumed as a dietary supplement for its potential health benefits.
It is important to note that not all coconut oils are organic. When purchasing coconut oil, it is important to look for the certified organic label to ensure that the oil is made from coconuts that are grown and harvested using organic farming methods.