- A2 Gir cow ghee is an important source of omega-3 and 6, carbohydrates, vitamins A, E, and K, and saturated fats.
- Keeps you energetic throughout the day and prevents sluggishness.
- Helps promote digestive health by removing toxins and encouraging the secretion of digestive acids.
- A2 Gir cow ghee is rich in butyric acid, which enhances your metabolism and helps you lose weight.
- Keeps your skin healthy and free of inflammation and blemishes.
- Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds to keep your nervous system and heart healthy.
- Excellent for easing joint pain.
- It helps you sleep better and prevents insomnia.
Delicious Gur ka Chawal using our A2 cow ghee, date palm jaggery, and hand-pound rice.
- This winter indulge in your sweet tooth cravings the healthy way with Adya Organics
- Their products are 100% organic, healthy, and preservatives-free
- We made some delicious Gur ka Chawal using our A2 cow ghee
- date palm jaggery, and hand-pound rice
- The recipe is very simple and quick to make yet highly nutritious.
Credit- Dr.Meera Fathima
What is A2 Gir cow ghee?
A2 Gir cow ghee is a type of ghee that is made from the milk of Gir cows, which is a breed of cattle that originates from the Gir Forest region of Gujarat, India. Ghee is a type of clarified butter that is made by simmering butter to remove the milk solids and water, leaving behind pure, golden-yellow butterfat. A2 Gir cow ghee is considered to be of a higher quality than regular ghee, as it is made from the milk of a purebred Gir cow. This breed of cow is known for producing milk that is rich in nutrients, such as beta-casein A2 protein, which is believed to be easier to digest and may have health benefits. A2 Gir cow ghee is commonly used in Indian cuisine and traditional Ayurvedic medicine.
Why A2 ghee is costly?
A2 Gir cow ghee is considered to be more expensive than regular ghee because it is made from the milk of purebred Gir cows, which are known for producing milk that is rich in nutrients, such as beta-casein A2 protein. This protein is believed to be easier to digest and may have health benefits. The cost of obtaining purebred Gir cow milk is higher than the cost of obtaining milk from crossbred cows, which is used to make regular ghee. Additionally, the process of making A2 Gir cow ghee is more labor-intensive and time-consuming than making regular ghee. The cows are typically grass-fed and not treated with hormones or antibiotics, which makes it more expensive. The ghee is also typically made in small batches using traditional methods, which contributes to its higher cost.