- Consumption and application of 100% pure and A2 cow ghee can help assist arthritis pains and provide relief from joint pains. Ghee is a natural lubricant that helps improve the bone density of the knees.
- Being rich in Omega-3 and 6, this Desi Gir Cow ghee is proven to improve heart health and help maintain weight. Cow Ghee is a better alternative than other forms of fat such as butter.Ghee doesn’t include bad fats that might harm your heart’s health. It also keeps at bay life-threatening diseases like cancer etc.
- Adya Organics Ghee improves your digestion capacity as it is known to enhance the absorption of food in the small intestine. It also helps decrease the acid present in the gastrointestinal tract that might irritate otherwise
- Adya Organics A2 Ghee is known to increase bone density and therefore is great for massaging newborn babies. Massaging using ghee will make bones strong. The ghee also aids in treating insomnia as it cures various deficiencies in the body that might affect your sleep.
- This superfood is an anti-aging mantra as it is rich in antioxidants and other forms of nutrients. The ghee improves your skin’s texture and provides younger-looking and glowing skin..
- As per Ayurveda, Pure organic Ghee can cure joint pains and ease their symptoms.
- Ghee can aid in weight loss for both men & women and can help in maintaining weight.
- Ghee can cure gastric problems and aids in general digestion.
- As per Ayurveda, Ghee can lower cholesterol as compared to other fats such as butter
- Ghee can be used topically to aid in inducing sleeping or increase sleeping duration.
- As per research, Ghee can slow down aging as it is full of nutrients and anti-oxidants.
A2 Gir Cow Ghee
Delicious Gur ka Chawal using our A2 cow ghee, date palm jaggery, and hand-pound rice.
- This winter indulge in your sweet tooth cravings the healthy way with Adya Organics
- Their products are 100% organic, healthy, and preservatives-free
- We made some delicious Gur ka Chawal using our A2 cow ghee
- date palm jaggery, and hand-pound rice
- The recipe is very simple and quick to make yet highly nutritious.
Credit- Dr.Meera Fathima
What is A2 Gir cow ghee?
A2 Gir cow ghee is a type of ghee that is made from the milk of Gir cows, which is a breed of cattle that originates from the Gir Forest region of Gujarat, India. Ghee is a type of clarified butter that is made by simmering butter to remove the milk solids and water, leaving behind pure, golden-yellow butterfat. A2 Gir cow ghee is considered to be of a higher quality than regular ghee, as it is made from the milk of a purebred Gir cow. This breed of cow is known for producing milk that is rich in nutrients, such as beta-casein A2 protein, which is believed to be easier to digest and may have health benefits. A2 Gir cow ghee is commonly used in Indian cuisine and traditional Ayurvedic medicine.
Why A2 ghee is costly?
A2 Gir cow ghee is considered to be more expensive than regular ghee because it is made from the milk of purebred Gir cows, which are known for producing milk that is rich in nutrients, such as beta-casein A2 protein. This protein is believed to be easier to digest and may have health benefits. The cost of obtaining purebred Gir cow milk is higher than the cost of obtaining milk from crossbred cows, which is used to make regular ghee. Additionally, the process of making A2 Gir cow ghee is more labor-intensive and time-consuming than making regular ghee. The cows are typically grass-fed and not treated with hormones or antibiotics, which makes it more expensive. The ghee is also typically made in small batches using traditional methods, which contributes to its higher cost.