- 100% pure chana sattu obtained using the stone-ground method
- Organic Sattu Atta is Gluten-free and has High Protein
- Enriched with calcium, fibers and several vitamins & minerals
- A superfood packed with absolute immunity boosting and energy giving nutrients
- Low sodium and glycemic content
- Regulates blood sugar levels and controls diabetes
- Sattu on an empty stomach helps remove bad bacteria from your intestine and improves digestion.
- Its cooling properties make it a perfect summer drink
Organic Sattu Powder
Easiest Recipe Sattu Ka Halwa Made Using Adya Organics Natural & Organic Ingredients
- Adya Organics 100% Pure Chana Sattu rich in Protein & Fibre. It’s a indigenous super food, provides Energy & is also good for people with Diabetes
- Adya Organics A2 Ghee extracted from nutritious A2 Grade Milk. It boosts your metabolism, rich in Omega-3 & very easily digestible.
- Adya Organics Date Palm Jaggery with no added Sugar, Natural Chemical Free & also Vegan.
- Adya Organics Raw Unprocessed Multi Flora Honey with no Antibiotics & a Natural Energy Booster
- In a Pan, add 1 Tbsp A2 Ghee & roast 1 Cup of Dry Fruits like Pistachio, Almonds & Cashews.
- As the Dry Fruits turn Golden Brown, add 1 Tbsp of Raw Unprocessed Honey. Toss it well & take it down.
- Now in the same Pan, add 2 Tbsp of A2 Ghee & 4 Tbsp of Chana Sattu. Roast it well till it turns light Brown.
- Then add Guilt Free 2 Tsp Date Palm Sugar & mix it well.
- Slowly add Hot Water & check consistency of Halwa. It shouldn’t be dry.
- Finally add Roasted Dry Fruits & 1/2 Tsp of Elaichi Powder (totally optional)
- Protein Packed Sattu Halwa is ready to Serve. You can garnish it with 1/2 Tbsp of Raw Unprocessed Honey. It adds a very nice glaze to it.
- Step 1: Save this Recipe & definitely try it out. It’s super Healthy & even Gluten-free.
- Step 2: Absolutely loved the products from Adya Organics. I liked the fact that they promote the practice of eating Natural & Healthy Soulful Food sourced directly from their Organic Farms