- Sesame oil is a healthy oil with high antibacterial, antiviral and antioxidant properties.
- Sesame oil is rich in Vitamin-E and can be used to promote hair growth and also cures premature graying of hair.
- Sesame oil contains high amounts of natural antioxidants like sesamol, sesamolin and sesamin, all of which are beneficial in cleansing the skin.
- Sesame oil can be used to detoxify liver, lower blood pressure and can also be used to uplift the mood of a person through warm massage.
How to use Sesame Oil
- Salad dressings
- Dips and spreads
- meat or bean loaf as an excellent replacement for bread crumbs
- Cookies, cupcakes, muffins and cakes
- Energy and protein snacks
- Tossed warmed and slightly oiled nuts
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0