Kachi Ghani Groundnut Oil
- It is used to reduce inflammation.
- Rich in Vitamin-E ensures you have happy and glowy skin.
- Helps in preventing the appearance of early signs of aging
- Fights free radical damage and prevents from cardio – vascular diseases.
- Contains unsaturated fat (both poly and mono), which is believed to be a good, healthy source of fat. This reduces the risk of heart disease and lowers bad cholesterol levels
- Antioxidants protect the body from toxins. Groundnut oil contains phytochemicals and vitamin E, both of which are natural antioxidants
Mixed Sprout Poha Ingredients:
- Take ½ cup Adya Organics Poha
- ½ cup sprouts
- 1teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- ½ finely chopped onions
- ½ finely green chillies
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ lemon
- Wash and Sieve Adya organic’s poha and keep aside for 10 mins
- Add peanut oil and mustard seeds, let them pop for a minute.
- Now add green chilly, onions, and veggies of your choice.
- After, the onions turn golden brown add sprouts and turmeric powder.
- Add ½ cup water and let it boil for 2-3 mins.
- Now add poha and lemon juice.
- Serve the mixed sprouts poha garnished with fresh coriander.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0