- Chana besan is rich in fiber, iron, potassium, manganese, copper, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, folate, vitamin b-6 and thiamine
- Rich in fiber healthy and tasty, without polish, adulterant free, anti-inflammatory, packed with natural proteins.
- It is high on protein and thus, great for weight loss.
- It is more filling when compared wo wheat flour.
- Besan helps control diabetes.
Stone Ground Besan
- Take 1 cup Adya Organic’s Besan
- Add your favourite vegetables to it.
- Mix the batter with ½ cup water
- Also, add turmeric powder, salt , red chilly powder, dhaniya powder as per your taste.
- Heat Adya organic’s A2 Gir Cow Ghee in a pan gently add the batter.
- Wait for few minutes until it turns golden brown from the both the sides.
- Serve it with green chutney and boosts your protein intake.