- 100% natural and organic ingredients used
- Unadulterated processing of ingredients
- No artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- Organic and environment friendly packaging
- Traditionally-made healthy handmade cookies with distinctive flavour and aroma
- Good source of fiber, iron, magnesium and zinc
- Jeera is rich in anti-bacterial properties, prevents food-borne diseases
- Himalayan pink salt is good for respiratory diseases
- Jaggery detoxifies the body, controls blood pressure levels
- Great for gut health
- Possesses anti-microbial properties against food-bacteria and pathogens
- Improves digestion and relieves constipation
- Builds up immunity and cardiac health
- High in Vitamin B which helps in regulating metabolism
- Good source of calcium which makes it good for bones
Are Jeera cookies good for weight loss?
Jeera cookies, which are also known as cumin seed cookies, are a traditional Indian snack that is made with flour, ghee, and cumin seeds. While jeera cookies can be a tasty and satisfying snack, they may not be the best option for weight loss. Jeera cookies are made with ghee, which is a type of clarified butter that is high in calories and saturated fat. Additionally, many jeera cookies contain added sugar, which can contribute to weight gain if consumed in excess. Eating a small number of jeera cookies as part of a balanced diet may be fine, but consuming them in large quantities or as a replacement for a healthy meal is not a good idea for weight loss. It’s important to focus on a diet that is high in fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains, along with regular exercise and maintaining a calorie deficit.
How many calories are in a biscuit Jeera?
The calorie content of Jeera biscuits can vary depending on the recipe and the serving size. However, in general, Jeera biscuits are considered to be a high-calorie food. A typical serving size of two Jeera biscuits contains around 120-150 calories. Jeera biscuits are made with flour, ghee, and cumin seeds, ingredients that are high in calories, and many contain added sugar, which adds to the calorie content. Additionally, Jeera biscuits are typically deep-fried which will also contribute to the calorie content. It’s important to keep in mind that a calorie-controlled diet and physical activity are key for weight loss or maintenance. Jeera biscuits can be enjoyed as a treat but should be consumed in moderation if you’re trying to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight.