- 100% pure chana sattu obtained using the stone-ground method
- Organic Sattu Atta is Gluten-free and has High Protein
- Enriched with calcium, fibers and several vitamins & minerals
- A superfood packed with absolute immunity boosting and energy giving nutrients
- Low sodium and glycemic content
- Regulates blood sugar levels and controls diabetes
- Sattu on an empty stomach helps remove bad bacteria from your intestine and improves digestion.
- Its cooling properties make it a perfect summer drink
Organic Sattu Powder- Pack of 2
Easiest Recipe Sattu Ka Halwa Made Using Adya Organics Natural & Organic Ingredients
- Adya Organics 100% Pure Chana Sattu rich in Protein & Fibre. It’s a indigenous super food, provides Energy & is also good for people with Diabetes
- Adya Organics A2 Ghee extracted from nutritious A2 Grade Milk. It boosts your metabolism, rich in Omega-3 & very easily digestible.
- Adya Organics Date Palm Jaggery with no added Sugar, Natural Chemical Free & also Vegan.
- Adya Organics Raw Unprocessed Multi Flora Honey with no Antibiotics & a Natural Energy Booster
- In a Pan, add 1 Tbsp A2 Ghee & roast 1 Cup of Dry Fruits like Pistachio, Almonds & Cashews.
- As the Dry Fruits turn Golden Brown, add 1 Tbsp of Raw Unprocessed Honey. Toss it well & take it down.
- Now in the same Pan, add 2 Tbsp of A2 Ghee & 4 Tbsp of Chana Sattu. Roast it well till it turns light Brown.
- Then add Guilt Free 2 Tsp Date Palm Sugar & mix it well.
- Slowly add Hot Water & check consistency of Halwa. It shouldn’t be dry.
- Finally add Roasted Dry Fruits & 1/2 Tsp of Elaichi Powder (totally optional)
- Protein Packed Sattu Halwa is ready to Serve. You can garnish it with 1/2 Tbsp of Raw Unprocessed Honey. It adds a very nice glaze to it.
- Step 1: Save this Recipe & definitely try it out. It’s super Healthy & even Gluten-free.
- Step 2: Absolutely loved the products from Adya Organics. I liked the fact that they promote the practice of eating Natural & Healthy Soulful Food sourced directly from their Organic Farms
What is sattu powder?
Sattu powder is a type of flour that is made from roasted and ground chana dal, also known as Bengal gram or chickpeas. It is a staple ingredient in many parts of India, particularly in the states of Bihar, Jharkhand, and eastern Uttar Pradesh. It is made by roasting the chana dal, then grinding it into a fine powder. Sattu powder can be consumed in various forms such as in a drink, in laddoo, or in paratha.
Sattu powder is considered to be a healthy food, as it is high in protein, fibers, and essential amino acids. It also contains minerals like iron, zinc, and potassium. It is also considered to be a good source of energy and can help keep you full for a longer period of time. Additionally, it is relatively inexpensive and easy to prepare, making it a popular food for people in rural areas.
It’s important to note that sattu powder is often mixed with other ingredients such as sugar, salt, and other spices, so it’s best to read the label and make sure it fits into your diet plan.
Is sattu powder good for health?
Sattu powder, made from roasted and ground chana dal (Bengal gram), is considered to be a healthy food, as it is high in protein, fibers, and essential amino acids. It also contains minerals like iron, zinc, and potassium. It’s considered to be a good source of energy and can help keep you full for a longer period of time.
Sattu powder is also considered to be a good source of antioxidants, which can help to protect the body against damage from harmful molecules known as free radicals. It is also believed to be beneficial for reducing the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and other chronic health conditions.
It’s important to note that sattu powder is often mixed with other ingredients such as sugar, salt, and other spices, so it’s best to read the label and make sure it fits into your diet plan. Additionally, it’s always best to consult with a healthcare professional before making any significant changes to your diet, especially if you have any underlying health conditions.