Creamy Mustard Honey
- Raw organic honey is a natural energy booster that revives energy as soon as it enters the bloodstream
- Consumption of Adya’s raw organic honey enhances the rate of calcium absorption in the body that strengthens bones and improves brain health
- Raw organic honey can be applied to skin to treat allergies and other skin issues.
- Making raw organic honey a part of your daily diet helps in weight management and also aids weight loss
Roasted Pears with Honey-herb Yogurt Recipe
- 3 Ripe Pears
- 3 Tablespoons Adya Organics Raw Honey
- 2/3 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Grounded Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Mint (Nicely Chopped)
- 4 Small Mint Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Thyme (Chopped)
- 1Step 1:
Preheat the oven to 400o Fahrenheit.
- 2Step 2:
Cut the pears lengthwise in quarters and remove the core with a knife
- 3Step 3:
Melt the butter in a skillet on medium-high heat and add 1 Tablespoon of Adya Organics Raw Honey & cinnamon to the butter. Turn off the heat and add pears to the mixture. Coat evenly. Roast the pears in the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown by placing the cut side downwards. Turn once midway.
- 4Step 4:
While the pears are being roasted, stir the Greek yogurt and add mint, thyme and leftover Adya Organics Raw Honey to the yogurt.
- 5Step 5:
Plate the roasted pears and top it up with the cooking mix in the skillet, a scoop of yogurt mix and some mint leaves.