- Heart-Healthy: Yellow Mustard Oil is rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are known to support heart health and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Antioxidant Properties: The oil contains antioxidants like selenium and vitamin E, which may help protect the body from oxidative stress and support the immune system.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Some studies suggest that mustard oil’s natural anti-inflammatory properties may benefit joint health and reduce inflammation.
- Digestive Aid: Yellow Mustard Oil is believed to aid digestion and may provide relief from digestive discomfort.
- Versatile Culinary Uses: The distinct flavor of Yellow Mustard Oil enhances a variety of dishes, from salads and marinades to pickles and curries.
- You cannot add "Yellow Mustard Oil Pouch" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Garlic Pickle in Adya Organics Mustard Oil
- 1/2Cup Peeled Garlic Cloves
- 3 Tablespoons Adya Organics Mustard Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Chilly Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Jaggery
- 1/2 Teaspoon Common Salt
For Pickle Masala
- 2 Teaspoons Split Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Split Fenugreek Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Coriander Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Asafoetida
- Step 1: Heat Adya Organics Mustard Oil in a non-stick pan or kadhai. Add peeled garlic cloves with turmeric powder to the oil once it gets heated.
- Step 2: Add lemon juice to the pan and keep cooking for 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Step 3: Add chilly powder, salt and jaggery to the pan and once again cook on a slow flame for 2-3 minutes. Make sure that the jaggery gets completely dissolved.
- Step 4: Create a grounded masala powder with the above-mentioned ingredients, add it to the pan and cook it for a couple of minutes.
- Step 5: Remove the complete mix from the flame and let it cool completely. Once it gets cold, shift and store it in a glass jar in a cool, dry place. Serve after 1 week.
Is yellow mustard oil good for health?
Yellow mustard oil can have health benefits when consumed in moderation. It is rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are considered healthy fats that can support heart health. Mustard oil also contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. However, it is important to note that mustard oil has a high content of erucic acid, which, in excessive amounts, may have adverse effects on health.
Which mustard oil is better yellow or black?
Both yellow and black mustard oils have their own unique characteristics and benefits. Yellow mustard oil is more commonly used for culinary purposes and has a milder flavor compared to black mustard oil. It is often used in Indian and other Asian cuisines for cooking, seasoning, and pickling.
What are the benefits of yellow mustard?
Yellow mustard offers several potential benefits. It is rich in nutrients such as vitamins A, B, and C, as well as minerals like calcium, iron, and magnesium. Yellow mustard seeds also contain antioxidants that help fight inflammation and oxidative stress in the body.
Is yellow mustard good for your heart?
Yellow mustard may have potential benefits for heart health. It contains minimal saturated fat and is a good source of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are considered heart-healthy fats. These fats can help lower bad cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease. Yellow mustard also contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that may contribute to cardiovascular well-being. However, it’s important to consume yellow mustard in moderation as part of a balanced diet and lifestyle, alongside other heart-healthy habits like regular exercise and a varied nutrient-rich diet.