- It is low on the Glycemic Index and therefore considered safe for diabetics and all those on a specific diet.
- The nuttiness of rice holds up well to spices and blends seamlessly with a delicious dal, sabzi, curries and so on.
- Believed to reduce cholesterol and the danger of cardiovascular illnesses
- Promotes weight loss as the complex carbohydrate keeps you satiated for a longer time so you avoid binging. Even small portions keep you full for longer time.
- The variant helps lower the risk of cancer and other new age illnesses including cholesterol
- It is linked with lowering the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.