- It is used to reduce inflammation.
- Rich in Vitamin-E ensures you have happy and glowy skin.
- Helps in preventing the appearance of early signs of aging
- Fights free radical damage and prevents from cardio – vascular diseases.
- Contains unsaturated fat (both poly and mono), which is believed to be a good, healthy source of fat. This reduces the risk of heart disease and lowers bad cholesterol levels
- Antioxidants protect the body from toxins. Groundnut oil contains phytochemicals and vitamin E, both of which are natural antioxidants