There is no doubt about the fact that almonds are famous for their various benefits. The credit for making almonds famous goes to none other than our mothers. Since childhood, mothers have had a habit of stuffing 5-6 soaked almonds in their child’s pocket before heading to school for good memory.
Now that we have grown up, a lot of us actually wish to know the benefits of almond and its oil.
However, there are times when a lot of us wonder whether almond oil is just good for skin and hair. So, to bust your thought, below are the benefits of sweet almond oil for the skin and overall health of the body.
For some of you who do not know:
- Almonds are a species of tree and a healthy raw nut that offers huge benefits for good health.
- The oil coming from the yummy tree nuts is used for various purposes. It is highly famous for its different usage.
- The light-weight, golden-brown colored almond oil is home to nutrients that are used for many purposes.
The Amazing Beauty Benefits Of Almond Oil
- Almond oil is best for moisturizing properties. If you want excellent skin then almond oil is the key as it contains emollient valuables. It allows the oil to smooth down the skin. You can use it on your face and body after taking a shower for good results. Almond oil is used for curing different kinds of skin diseases as well like eczema, dermatitis, or any dry or rashes issues. Almond oil is full of vitamin E and it is a powerful antioxidant for maintaining healthy skin.
- Prevention From Sunburn And Ageing – Sitting for long periods of time with direct exposure to the sun can damage the skin with the UV rays. As per the studies, sweet almond oil benefits in preventing you from the same and slows down the process of aging.
- Say Goodbye To Stretch Marks – For women stretch marks are the most irritating factor during the pregnancy phase. Pregnant women keep finding alternatives for the prevention of stretch marks. For all those beautiful women, take note! Almond oil is the right ingredient for removing and reducing stretch marks. Applying fresh almond oil can improvise the skin elasticity of the belly area and keeps it hydrated.
- Say Hi To Smooth And Shiny Hair – Almond oil keeps control of itching dandruff, inflammation on your scalp, prevention of hair fall, and strengthens the hair quality. Vitamin E present in the oil acts as an antioxidant for neutralizing the radicles which damage the hair. It works for filling the gap in hair and facilitates soft and shiny hair within a period of time.
How To Use Almond Oil For Hair?
You can easily use almond oil by applying it directly to your scalp. All you need to do is take a small quantity of oil in your hands before applying and gently rub it on every part of your scalp. Feel free to moisturize the hair strands for increasing the shine and smoothness. Keep the oil for a few hours and do not wash instantly.
Does Almond Oil Provide Nutrition?
- Almond oil is a brilliant source for vitamins A, E and K. It has potassium, fatty acids, zinc, copper, and phosphorus. Majorly, almond oil contains three kinds of fat that are saturated fat, monounsaturated fat, and polyunsaturated fat. With one tablespoon you can get one gram of saturated fat. Also, it is a great source of polyunsaturated fat which is highly productive for good health. This simply states how almond oil is useful for nutrition as well.
Cook Healthy Meals
Almond Oil is not just restricted to skin or hair, but it is also used for cooking tasty and delicious meals. By adding natural sweet almond oil to your food, you can bring a change to your food lifestyle as well. Change in food diet can result in higher immunity and lesser unhealthy cravings.
- Strengthen Your Heart – Almond oil involves an integral amount of monounsaturated fat that is effective for a healthy heart. The fats improve good cholesterol and diminish bad cholesterol. The oil is good to control blood pressure and prevent heart-related issues.
- Balance Sugar Level – You can simply balance your blood sugar level by including almond oil in your diet as it acts as a stabilizer for Type 2 diabetes. Almond oil has fatty acids that control diabetes.
- Lose Weight – Weight loss is not just achieved by a protein diet but also by the addition of healthy fats. As per the research, monounsaturated fats help in weight loss.Why not shred weight by eating whole almonds or cooked food in almond oil?
Take Care Of Your Ear
This may sound surprising, but, yes! You can take care of your ear with almond oil. As you know that ear wax is essential for the protection of the internal ear. However, the presence of excessive ear wax can lead to serious ear ailments. Almond oil is one of the safest methods for the removal of unwanted wax from the ear. You can clean your ear by putting a few drops of lukewarm almond oil through a nozzle container. Now, hear clear with your clean ear!
Craft Your Art With Almond Oil
Almond oil is also suitable for art and craft activities since it has a less noticeable scent. A lot of people use it for DIY crafts as it is non-greasy and light. For instance, it is used for applying on the hands before adding shimmers to a plank of wood, paper, or board or as a base carrier oil.
TIP: A lot of people are confused between almond oil vs coconut oil for hair. Both oils serve different properties like:
- Almond oil is suggested for oily skin types as it has less rate of comedogenic in comparison to coconut oil.
- Coconut oil is suggested for premature graying of hair.
Almond oil is a flexible oil. As mentioned, it can be used for many beneficial purposes. You can use it for cooking, skincare, haircare, body care by lowering the risk of diseases and improving immunity. So, why not add fresh and natural almond oil to your daily life?
The beauty of almond oil- Use Daily For Face, Hair, Skin and Overall Health