Multi Flora Raw Honey
- 100% pure, unprocessed and raw honey
- Chemical-free and Preservatives-free honey filtered without heating
- No artificial colours or preservatives added
- Glass bottle packaging for environment-friendly practises
- Powerhouse of carbohydrates, natural sugars and minerals
- Natural and healthy sugar substitute
- Perfect for daily consumption as it is low on calories
- Keeps away heart diseases as it is rich in antioxidants
- Liquid gold for your skin and hair
- Helps boost metabolism for a healthy and fit body
- Cleanses, tones your skin and shrinks down huge pores
- Provides relief to sore throat and cold
- Keeps skin infections at bay
- Helps in weight management and also aids weight loss
- Improves good bacteria in the intestine being a potent prebiotic
- Elevate energy levels by adding it to a pre or post-workout beverage
Roasted Pears with Honey-herb Yogurt Recipe
- 3 Ripe Pears
- 3 Tablespoons Adya Organics Raw Honey
- 2/3 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Grounded Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Mint (Nicely Chopped)
- 4 Small Mint Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Thyme (Chopped)
Preheat the oven to 400o Fahrenheit.
Cut the pears lengthwise in quarters and remove the core with a knife
Melt the butter in a skillet on medium-high heat and add 1 Tablespoon of Adya Organics Raw Honey & cinnamon to the butter. Turn off the heat and add pears to the mixture. Coat evenly. Roast the pears in the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown by placing the cut side downwards. Turn once midway.
While the pears are being roasted, stir the Greek yogurt and add mint, thyme and leftover Adya Organics Raw Honey to the yogurt.
Plate the roasted pears and top it up with the cooking mix in the skillet, a scoop of yogurt mix and some mint leaves.