Organic Yellow Mustard Oil -Subs
- 100% Organic Mustard Oil that is extracted at low temperature
- Cures bacterial and fungal skin infections due to its strong antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Prevents the risk of heart disease and diabetes due to richness of Omega 3, Omega 6 and anti-oxidants
- Boosts immunity and reduces cholesterol
- Helps in curing common colds and clearing congestion from the respiratory tract
- Massaging your body using mustard oil during winters can also lessen swelling and inflammation due to the low temperatures and anti-inflammation property
- Stimulates hair growth and ideal for massaging hair before a head wash
- Reduces dandruff, dry scalp and itchiness due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Improves digestion and appetite by stimulating the digestive system, liver and spleen
- Helps in improving blood circulation across body on external application
Garlic Pickle in Adya Organics Mustard Oil
- 1/2Cup Peeled Garlic Cloves
- 3 Tablespoons Adya Organics Mustard Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Chilly Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Jaggery
- 1/2 Teaspoon Common Salt
For Pickle Masala
- 2 Teaspoons Split Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Split Fenugreek Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Coriander Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Asafoetida
- 1Step 1:Heat Adya Organics Mustard Oil in a non-stick pan or kadhai. Add peeled garlic cloves with turmeric powder to the oil once it gets heated. Sauté the cloves on a low flame for 3-4 minutes till they get tender. Keep stirring during the process.
- 2Step 2:Add lemon juice to the pan and keep cooking for 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- 3Step 3:AAdd chilly powder, salt and jaggery to the pan and once again cook on a slow flame for 2-3 minutes. Make sure that the jaggery gets completely dissolved.
- 4Step 4:Create a grounded masala powder with the above-mentioned ingredients, add it to the pan and cook it for a couple of minutes.
- 5Step 5:Remove the complete mix from the flame and let it cool completely. Once it gets cold, shift and store it in a glass jar in a cool, dry place. Serve after 1 week.