- It is helpful in curing ailments such as gastric problems, constipation, ulcer, anemia, and diabetes besides aiding in weight loss.
- It’s rich in fiber and many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and also aids in weight loss.
- The B-complex vitamins in maize are good for skin, hair, heart, brain, and proper digestion.
- It contains Vitamin A , C, K along with beta-carotene and selenium which helps improve the thyroid gland functioning and maintain a good immune system.
- It is termed as an energy booster food.
- Makka sattu helps in lowering blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- 100% Pure, Non Gmo; It is natural and can be consumed by all age groups.
- Mix it with your wheat flour to make roti
- It can be used to thicken gravies, soups, milk.
- Can be used for binding.
- You could make it into a tasty, refreshing drink by mixing it with water, spices, and salt or serve as porridge for breakfast.
Mix everything in the glass of water well. You can use buttermilk instead of water and can even add fresh coriander leaves, which is traditionally added to enhance the flavor in Bihar region.