- Being gluten free, and having a capacity to lower blood glucose, it is suitable for diabetics
- Loaded with iron and magnesium, thisorganic atta is the best for pregnancy as well as post partum
- The fibre in the atta makes up for a nutritious meal and boosts metabolism
Wheat Kheer Recipe
- Wheat 250 grams
- Milk 5 cups
- Ghee 4 tablespoons
- Jaggery (gur) grated 250 grams
- Green cardamom powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Almonds chopped 10-12
- Raisins 10-12
- Step:1 Clean wheat, wash two to three times with plenty of water and then soak overnight. Drain and grind into a coarse paste. Heat ghee in a thick-bottomed vessel.
- Step:2 Add ground wheat and cook on low heat for ten to fifteen minutes. Add milk to it and cook stirring continuously. If required, add half a cup of water. Add grated jaggery.
- Step:3 Mix till it gets dissolved. Add green cardamom powder and half of the almonds and raisins. Cook till it is thick but of pouring consistency. Serve hot or cold garnished with remaining almonds and raisins