Date Palm Jaggery Sachets
Date Palm Jaggery powder has more nutritional and medicinal value than cane sugar.
- Rich in Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium and Phosphorous.
- Fantastic Caramel aroma.
- Acts as a cleansing agent for our body. It activates the digestive enzymes in our body thereby, aiding digestion and preventing constipation.
- As natural sweetener, can aid in weight loss.
Date Palm Jaggery Sandesh
- 1 litre milk
- Lime juice mixed with some water
- 1/2 cup Date Palm Jaggery (nolen gur), grated
- 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder
- As needed grease the moulds with little Adya Organic’s Gir Cow A2 Milk Ghee
Bring the milk to a boil. Add the lime water and keep stirring. The milk will start to curdle. Transfer onto a muslin cloth and place it on a colander so as to drain all the water and to form paneer.
After 1-2 hours collect the paneer and mix together with the grated jaggery till smooth. You can also blend the paneer and grated jaggery in a mixer. Transfer the paneer-jaggery mix to a non-stick pan and add the cardamom powder.
Keep stirring continuously on a low flame till it becomes thick and the colour changes to a little dark colour. Grease the mould with some ghee.
Take a small portion of the paneer-jaggery mix and place it on a mould by gently pressing it. Slowly unmould it and place iton a serving plate. Now you have a delicious sandesh.
Make similar sandesh following the same directions. Serve as and when required or as a dessert.