Black Mustard Oil
- Mustard oil is rich in Omega-3 & Omega-6 which improves heart health and helps prevent lifestyle diseases like diabetes.
- Mustard oil stimulates the digestive system, liver and spleen to improve digestion and appetite.
- Mustard oil stimulates the circulatory system and sweat glands on external application to improve blood circulation across the body.
- Mustard oil is naturally warm that clears congestion in respiratory tract, cures cold and cough.
- Can help prevent asthma attacks a mixture of one tablespoon each of mustard oil and honey, if swallowed three times a day.
- Mustard oil stimulates hair growth and its antibacterial and antifungal properties treat dandruff, dry scalp and itchiness.
Garlic Pickle in Adya Organics Mustard Oil
- 1/2Cup Peeled Garlic Cloves
- 3 Tablespoons Adya Organics Mustard Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Chilly Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Jaggery
- 1/2 Teaspoon Common Salt
For Pickle Masala
- 2 Teaspoons Split Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Split Fenugreek Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Coriander Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Asafoetida
- 1Step 1:Heat Adya Organics Mustard Oil in a non-stick pan or kadhai. Add peeled garlic cloves with turmeric powder to the oil once it gets heated. Sauté the cloves on a low flame for 3-4 minutes till they get tender. Keep stirring during the process.
- 2Step 2:Add lemon juice to the pan and keep cooking for 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- 3Step 3:AAdd chilly powder, salt and jaggery to the pan and once again cook on a slow flame for 2-3 minutes. Make sure that the jaggery gets completely dissolved.
- 4Step 4:Create a grounded masala powder with the above-mentioned ingredients, add it to the pan and cook it for a couple of minutes.
- 5Step 5:Remove the complete mix from the flame and let it cool completely. Once it gets cold, shift and store it in a glass jar in a cool, dry place. Serve after 1 week.