Immunity boosting cookies are 100% gluten free; its key ingredients are Ashvagandha, Shatavari and Giloy
The other ingredients which are used to make cookies are bajra,raagi,corn flour,amaranth,oats,and 2 garam masalas nutmeg and dal-chinni/cinnamon,shatavri,ashvagandha and sparse amount of giloy. (N.B: adding too much Giloy can give bitter taste to the cookies)
The steps involved in making cookies are as follows :
- Make batter by mixing cow butter,cow milk,jaggery until it becomes like smooth paste.
- Add all the above mentioned ingredients to the batter.
- Throughly mix all the added ingredients in the batter and make dough out of it.
- Roll the dough in the roller and flatten it.
- Cut the flattened dough with buscit
- Place the cut doughs in the pre-heated oven at 180°c (bottom) and 180°c (upper) for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven,let it slightly cool down, serve as usual and enjoy the same with organic tea or milk.
The health benefits associated with Ashvagandha are as follows :-
- It helps in reducing blood sugar level.
- It impeads the growth of new cancer cells,thus helps in fighting cancer.
- It helps in reducing cortisol level,which intern lowers stress.
- It aids in the reduction of symptoms of depression.
- It boosts the level of testosterone,thus increasing the fertility in men.
The health benefits associated with Shatavari are as follows :-
- It regulates the estrogen level in females,which intern regulates the menstrual cycle in females,manages PMS symptoms,controls the amount of blood loss.
- The gamma linoleic acid,is beneficial for the treatment of arthritis,diabetes millitus,high cholesterol levels,depression and heart diseases.
- It is rich in antioxidants which helps in reducing the free-radicals in blood.
- It helps to facilitate and regulate milk production in young mothers.
- It is also beneficial in gastric problems, ulcres and gastroparesis
The health benefits associated with Giloy are as follows:-
- It aids in releaving joint pain, when consumed with milk.
- It helps in controlling asthma.The easiest way to consume giloy is by chewing its stem.
- Boil Giloy with water, ginger, amla and black salt.Seive and consume the mixture to boost immunity.
- Boil giloy stem in water,strain the water and consume it daily.It helps in purifying blood, removes toxins and fights disease causing bacterias.
- It helps in improving digestion, reduces constipation,acidity,gas and bloating.
The benefits of having bajra are as follows:-
- It is a rich source of insoluble fiber which acts as a pro biotic for the gut.
- It consists of complex carbs which is easily absorbed by the intestines,thus helps in weight management.
- The fiber content and the starch present in bajra, takes longer to get converted into glucose. This helps in managing diabetes.
- It is a good source of magnesium hence it is beneficial for cardiovascular health and also for the diabetes patients and blood pressure patients.
- The phytochemicals present in bajra are anti-carcinogenic and anti-tumor in nature.
- The omega 3 fatty acids present in bajra helps in lowering triglycerides,BP,maintains regular heart rhythem.
- It is a rich source of iron and phosphorus.Iron helps in cognitive thinking and helps the oxygen to get bound and transported through hemoglobin.
The health benefits of raagi are as follows :-
- It is a rich source of calcium,which is critical for healthy bones and teeth;also helps in the prevention of osteoporosis.
- It is a rich source of polyphenol and fibers,keeps the blood sugar levels in check.
- Methionine and Lysine present in raagi helps in making the skin less prone to wrinkles and sagging.
- It is a good source of iron,thus helps in fighting anemia.Also beneficial for those who have low hemoglobin count.
- Tryptophan and amino acids are beneficial for fighting anxity, depression and insomnia.
- The fibers present in ragi helps in keeping the stomach full for a longer duration of time thus helps in weight loss.
The health benefits of oats are as follows:-
- It is a rich source of anti oxidents and polyphenols,it helps in lowering down blood pressure by dilating blood vessels.
- The beta glucan present in oats reduces LDL and cholesterol levels.
- It reduces blood sugar level and regulates insulin response.
- It increases the growth of good bacteria in the gut.
- It is beneficial for maintaining healthy sk9in by compacting dry and itches skin.also helps in curing eczema.
- It helps in reducing asthama in children.
- It helps in reducing constipation and irregular bowl movement.